Experience a winter wonderland around Lake Brienz on an adventurous jetboat tour. Impressive landscapes, 360 ° spins and a good dose of laughs included.
- Private charter
Lake Brienz Fondue Trip
Enjoy winterwonderland on the most beautiful lake of Switzerland. After a 1-hour boat cruise to the picturesque fishing village of Iseltwald, you enjoy a delicious Swiss Cheese Fondue back on shore.
Our captains show you all the gems Lake Brienz has to offer and are delighted to share their knowledge with you along the way. The highlight of the tour is a visit of the majestic and famous Giessbach Waterfalls, thundering down 500 meters and with more than 14 cascading falls into the lake.
- An unforgettable boat trip on the Venetian taxi boat Donna Anna
- A knowledgeable, experienced captain with wit and charm
- See the famous fishing village Iseltwald with its picturesque houses, island and castle
- Dreamlike places for souvenir photos
- Shuttleservice from your hotel
- The Boat cruise
- A delicious Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Warm drink
- Our superior service
- Alcoholic and Soft Drink while the fondue
The Fondue Trip Itinerary
We pick you up at your hotel and bring you to our jetty. After a brief introduction and check-in, you find yourself aboard the Donna Anna and slowly make your way up on the Aare Canal towards the lake.
The trip leads along the shore to Interlaken and than towards the famous fishing village Iseltwald. It has a long and impressive history and its beautiful houses in combination with the island and the „Seeburg“ Castle will captivate you.
After way too soon, you’re back on land, but just in time to enjoy a delicious fondue on the cruiseship docked beside the Donna Anna.